Elderly Care Services
A South Florida Elderly Care Financial Counseling Provider
Elderly Care Service
- Audit medical bills
- Balance checkbooks and update ledgers
- Make deposits
- Notarize documents
- Pay bills
- Write checks
- Power of attorney
- Personal representative services
- Assist in compiling tax documents for preparation by a CPAHallandale Hollywood Bookkeeping Tax
- Accounting Elderly Florida
- Oversee payment of taxes and insurances
- Read and sort mail
- Reconciliation of bank accounts and preparation of checks for payment of household bills.
- Preparation of reports to track your spending.
- Organization of financial records for use in tax return preparation or estate planning.
- Verify Receipt of all income sources.
- Make sure checks are deposited.
- Pay bills in an orderly, timely fashion.
- Maintain organizational system for easy retrieval of information.
Other Record Keeping
- Maintain payroll records for household employees and home health aides.
- Prepare reports for an maintain contact with family members, accountants, or lawyers regarding matters that clients wish to have reported to an interested third party.
- General organization of paid bills, financial records, and important legal and insurance papers.
- Track spending for budgeting purposes.
- Keep accurate records that allow you to file timely tax and payroll returns.
- Anticipate future financial needs based on historical income & expense data.
Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
All fields marked with * are required.